[StBernard] Tax or Fine

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 19 08:20:13 EDT 2010

I just published a new post to my blog and wanted to share it with you.

"TAX or FINE!!!!!!!"

________________________________

With all the "EDUCATED LAWYERS & FEDERAL JUDGES" trying to sift through the
Health Care Bill making a decision regarding the Constitutionality regarding
the part of being FORCED to purchase a commodity (HEALTH INSURANCE) and if
you fail to purchase it you will be TAXED, it is "ILLEGAL".

Let this 1963 High School Graduate enlighten them all and save the taxpayers
MILLIONS & MILLIONS in tax dollars fighting the issue in court. A "TAX" is
money added to the purchase of an item (usually a specific percentage).
Examples: purchase an auto and there is SALES TAX, purchase a meal and there
is SALES TAX. PROPERTY TAX is based on the value of the property. All TAXES
are based on the value of the item being taxed. On the other hand FINES are
monies imposed on people or companies for failing to adhere to LAWS. If you
run a stop sign you break the law and pay a FINE. Don't pay your taxes, you
break the law and pay a FINE.

So using COMMON SENSE not only is it "ILLEGAL" for the Government to force
you to purchase Health Insurance, they can't TAX you for something you DID
NOT PURCHASE or DO NOT HAVE. Therefore the issue is MUTE !!!!!!!! I'll
report YOU decide.

Please visit and comment on my blog here:
http://www.billbalsamico.com/blog