[StBernard] Is it an omen?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 25 19:46:35 EDT 2010

Sounds like a plan to me!

John

I don't believe we need to pull out the bags just yet. Their biggest problem
is they fell asleep on special teams. Who is the s.t. coach??? It seems
that this has been their biggest problem this year, besides the fact of not
being able to adjust to other team's schemes. How many times do you let a
defense dictate as to what you "can" and "can't" do? Coach Peyton needs to
study his playbook a little better. To have been an understudy of da Big
Tuna, I was in disbelief that he allowed these losers to dictate his game
and actually embarasse the team the way they did. Fix it or find out why it
isn't working, "NOW"!!! It's time to stop signing autographs and put the old
nose to the grindstone!!!