[StBernard] NEWSPAPER MAP for the world

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 30 18:48:37 EDT 2010

This is so cool.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :-)

Africa shows only two newspapers, Caribbean three. Make sure you leave the
map in the original position or click on "reset map." Otherwise nothing
comes up.

NEWSPAPER MAP

WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!

Just put your mouse on a city anywhere in the world and the newspaper
headlines pop up...double click and the page gets larger...you can read the
entire paper on some if you click on the right place. You can spend forever
here!

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/
<http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/>

Also, if you look at the European papers, the far left side of Germany will
pop up as The Stars & Stripes (European edition, of course) AND, this site
changes every day with the publication of new editions of the paper.