[StBernard] OBAMA STOPS WOUNDED SOLDIER FROM SPEAKING

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 27 23:28:19 EST 2011

You can find references to this here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/faithbased.asp

here:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obamba-stube.htm

and here:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/new-army-policy-against-faith-based-events/

As with all of these e-mail rumors, there is some element of it that has a
basis in fact, but the situation was twisted into a typical anti-Obama
screed. Of course, there are those who will insist it's true no matter what
evidence is presented to the contrary. I personally don't have a problem
with Snopes, but I'd lay money on factcheck.org being a reputable source.

I object to someone lying in an effort to prove their point, and this email
is a lie.
Richard