[StBernard] SMALL REQUEST BY Feb 4th ............................

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 4 16:39:50 EST 2011

SMALL REQUEST BY Feb 4th

In memory of our moms, dads, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles,
daughters, sons, friends and loved ones of whom there are so many...and
those fighting cancer today...

This year has been one with too many diagnoses too close to home.
For all the friends, family, loved ones, and those we don't even know...

Feb 4, 2011 is world cancer day ~~ I'd appreciate it if you will
forward this

Dear God, I pray for a cure for cancer. Amen

All you are asked to do is keep this circulating, even if it's only
to one more person.
In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or
is still living with it.