[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish approves mixed-income development

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 8 22:44:51 EST 2011

I deleted the bulk of the article because I didn't want to see that little
prick's name in the by-line. Reading the articles he's written about this
mess, he has maintained absolutely *no* objectivity in his writing. He
seems to write with complete glee about what the parish residents and
government are going through with this debacle.

I don't know who all will be running for sheriff but I feel like asking for
a written commitment that the sheriff will have will have more patrols and
deputies around all four of these projects.

I hope James Perry of the gno unfair housing project gets his jollies out of
this after his two failed attempts at elected politics. It seems to be the
only thing he can accomplish.

St. Bernard Parish approves mixed-income development

Published: Monday, February 07, 2011, 2:04 PM Updated: Monday,
February
07, 2011, 4:21 PM