[StBernard] WAKE UP AMERICA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 13 14:00:36 EST 2011

I don't forward many emails like this one, but I think this is important for
everyone to see.

When the young lady starts asking her question she refers to MSA. This
stands for Muslim Student Association. If you have had doubts exactly where
the "Moderate" Muslims stand on terrorism, you must do yourself a huge
service and watch, and listen to this 3:28 video of a live exchange between
Dr. David Horowitz and a "Moderate Muslim" student at the University of
California in San Diego . Listen to her answer when he finally forces her at
the end to answer his question as to whether or not she supports terrorism.
Then do this nation a huge service and pass this on to everyone on your
email address list, urging them to do the same. THE ALARM CLOCK IS RINGING!
HERE IS A "MODERATE" MUSLIM COLLEGE STUDENT .
You must hear her last answer!

http://www.collive.com/show_news.rtx?id=8982_