[StBernard] Murphy Oil will pay millions for releasing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 18 13:42:52 EST 2011

Have you forgotten when Jacob Drive was called Cancer Row because so many
pepople who lived on that street next to Murphy got cancer ? If there were
regulations back then maybe these people would be with us today. I live 8
streets from Murphy. You should see all the junk that gets on my car every
day. And we breath this stuff.

Syl