[StBernard] STOP USING GOOGLE AND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 18 13:46:12 EST 2011

Boy, are you naïve. It sounds like whoever posted this needs to do HIS
homework. The "Raw Story?" Are you kidding me? I can immediately tell you
know nothing about this "supposed" news website. Use Bing or Yahoo to do a
search on them - Raw Story is one of the most radical "progressive" and
"liberal" websites on the internet. Some of its founders and sponsors are
directly linked to the Communist Party USA. I would have been more
impressed if you had used snopes.com. But enough on your source.

More importantly, I didn't "pass along" anything. The previous post was
conceived and originated by myself. It was based on a story ran both by
Yahoo News and the Huffington Post - you know, the liberal radicals favorite
news source. But I then did my own research to find they were actually
right on this one.

Let me suggest next time actually read what the proposed bill says compared
to what "candidate" Obama said during the 2008 presidential campaign
concerning the Patriot Act. You'll notice there's a difference in the
language of each. What candidate Obama wants in "his version" of the
Patriot Act and what the GOP wants with its extension are two different
beasts. Part of what Obama wants he got in the recent unconstitutional
ruling by the FCC on "net neutrality" - but don't worry, the House
Republicans just yesterday tacked on and passed an amendment to a "Democrat
desired" appropriations bill that will in effect defund the FCC's efforts.
Besides, constitutional scholars are already saying the FCC ruling would get
struck down "again" in federal court as it did last year.

What you and everyone needs to keep in mind is, considering Obama's solid
track record of flip-flopping or saying one thing, but doing another, along
with total disregard to the U.S. Constitution - do you really "trust" Obama
and "whatever" position he takes on "any" issue?

John Scurich