[StBernard] Citizens Rally at Civic Center Today 4:30pm

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 19 09:53:01 EST 2011

I've worked in health care all my life. I have been waiting very
impatiently for us to get a hospital back in the parish. In fact, I already
mailed in my resume. I have been monitoring the website on a daily basis
looking for any sign of the hiring process to begin. Now....I want nothing
to do with our new hospital. These "apartments" are within walking distance
of our new hospital. I don't need 3 guesses to figure out what the area
will be like at night.

Katie