[StBernard] CITIZENS MEETING - Sunday Feb 27 6:30pm - Old Arabi

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 25 19:18:04 EST 2011

CITIZENS MEETING - Sunday Feb 27 6:30pm - Old Arabi

Location:
801 Community St, Old Arabi, Norman's Boxing Gym, towards the river.
This is the bldg by the community playground. PLEASE spread the word and
join us in our battle to stop the illegal building of the apt complexes.

United in numbers, we can do this. We need every person who opposes this to
attend. Thanks.

AGAIN, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

Posting also on
1) FACEBOOK: ST BERNARD CITIZENS AGAINST CITES

2) NOLA.COM - interact, forums, st bernard.

3) submitted to: westley at da-parish.com (you can subscribe to daily emails
also)

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER