[StBernard] MIXED LOW INCOME APTS

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 25 21:26:27 EST 2011

OH SJK, I was just trying to give an example of St. Bernard *things* I did
find on fb. I was just taking a shortcut. No harm or foul intended.

JY

I've had trouble finding the information on FB as well.

I would like to clarify, there is no such thing as citizens against
Murphy.

There is however an association by the name of "Concerned Citizens".
----
SJK

Concerned Citizens Around Murphy, a non-profit neighborhood
association
based in St Bernard Parish, Louisiana, is dedicated to restoring
balance to
the community's environment. "Concerned Citizens" join with
neighbors for
neighborhoods to effect the ever changing decisions that empact our
community by encouraging citizen participation and providing
advocacy for
all residents. Organized in 2007 to promote community
revitalization and to
air concerns about the nearby Murphy Oil Meraux refinery, "Concerned
Citizens" purpose is to protect the health, safety, environment, and
quality
of life in the St. Bernard community. "Concerned Citizens"" seek to
protect
people from the surrounding petrochemical industries' pollution and
develop an open dialogue between residents, industry and local
government.
CCAMLA1 at gmail.com <mailto:CCAMLA1 at gmail.com>