[StBernard] Governor Jindal Announces State Investing $12 Million in Emergency Restoration Funding for Louisiana Coast, Not Waiting for BP

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 2 22:20:25 EST 2011

Money needed to restore the wetlands is an understatement.

Today, I just saw a projection that within our grandchildren's years, St. Bernard, New Orleans and much of the coast will be underwater up to almost Baton Rouge. It's going to be interesting (no me because I'll be dead in 10 years), to see if there's any way to stop erosion along with rising seas and destroying all the coasts along the west and south.

There will be serious decisions to be made by everyone as those very QUICK years approach.

By that time, if we're not proactive in stopping the communists and radical Muslims from inundating our economic system firstly.

--jer--