[StBernard] O M G

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 9 21:04:22 EST 2011

It ' s easy to dismiss individual programs that benefit
non-citizens until they ' re put together and this picture emerges.
Someone did a lot of research to put together all of this data. Often
these programs are buried within other programs making them difficult to
find.

A Real Eye Opener ... WHY is the USA BANKRUPT?

Informative, and mind boggling!

You think the war in Iraq was costing us too much? Read this:

We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq
war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I now find that to be RIDICULOUS.

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again
until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading
them. I also have included the URL ' s for verification of all the
following facts...

1.
$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens
each year by state governments.
Verify
at:
http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7f
d8
<http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7
fd8>

2.
$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs
such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
Verify
at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
<http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML>

3.$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal
aliens.

Verify at:
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
<http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML>

4.
$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school
education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of
English!

Verify
at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt..0.HTML <;

5.
$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

Verify
at <http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt..0.HTML%3E>
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML <;

6.
$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
Verify at:
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E>
http://transcripts.cnn.com/ TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML> <;
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E>
http://transcripts.cnn.com/ TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML> <<
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E>
http://transcripts.cnn.com/ TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML> <>

7.
30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

Verify
at:
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E>
http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
<http://transcripts./.
<http://transcripts/ <http://transcripts/>;; .." href="
<http://cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E> ;;
<http://cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E>

8.
$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare &
social services by the American taxpayers.

Verify
at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML
<http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML>

9.
$200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are
caused by the illegal aliens.

Verify
at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSC RI PTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
<;;

10.
The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that ' s
two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
.

Verify
at:
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSC%20RI%20PTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML%3E>
http://transcripts.cnn./.com/TRANscriptS/0606/12/ldt..01.HTML <;;
<target=_blank>
<http://transcripts.cnn./.com/TRANscriptS/0606/12/ldt..01.HTML%3E> <>
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0606/12/ldt..01.HTML%3E; > ;; ;

11.
During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens
from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the US from the Southern
border.

Verify
at: Homeland Security Report:

12.
The National policy Institute estimated that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost
of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

Verify
at:
<http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0606/12/ldt..01.HTML%3E; %3E>
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute./.org/PDF/deportation.PDF <<>

13.
In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to
their countries of origin.

Verify
at: <http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute..org/PDF/deportation.PDF%3E>
http://www/. <http://www/..rense.com/general75/niht.htm>
rense..com/general75/niht.htm <http://rense.com/general75/niht.htm>
<com/general75/niht.htm>" target=_blank><>>
<http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm%3E; >
<http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm%3E; %3E>

14. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex
crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.

Verify
at:
http: // www.drdskcom/articleshtml
<http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml> <
< <http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml%3E> <>
<http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml%3E; > %
<http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml%3E; %3E> 20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml <
<
< <http://20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml%3E> <>
The total cost is a whopping <
<http://20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml%3E%3E> $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY;
IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY
FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.

Are we THAT Stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U..S. CONGRESS
GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!

If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on
the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you
forward it to every legal resident in the United States.

<http://20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml%3E%3E>