[StBernard] tree planting project THIS Saturday at 8am

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 11 10:24:49 EST 2011

Please join Parks & Parkways Commission and St. Bernard Community Foundation
Neighborhood Initiatives in the re-planting of trees along Judge Perez Drive
on Saturday, March 12 at 8:00am. You & members of your neighborhood
association are invited to participate.

We will gather in the Lowe's parking lot (look for our tent near Judge Perez
Dr.) for instructions promptly at 8:00am. Volunteers will work along Judge
Perez Drive from Meraux to Arabi planting 72 oak and crape myrtle trees in
pre-dug holes. EASY....EASY!

Bring a shovel, a pair of gloves & a rake. You may also help by bringing
muffins, a breakfast casserole, or fresh fruit.

We'll celebrate with breakfast when we're done.

WE NEED YOU. (and, again when we begin work along our San Bernardo Scenic
Byway!)

Polly Campbell
Director of Neighborhood Initiatives
St. Bernard Community Foundation