[StBernard] Where To Buy American Gas

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 11 21:35:09 EST 2011

If you want to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas then don't pass this on to
all of your contacts.If you don't,send it to every one you know by
e-mail,word of mouth, any way you can get the word out. Print out the
list of American crude oil providers, and give it to every one you
know. It's up to all Americans to stop this stupidity.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO DRILL FOR OUR OWN OIL NOW!!

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE

You might want to pass this on. Take a look at WALMART.

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN
GASOLINE THIS IS VERY
IMPORTANT
TO KNOW.
Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled
about it.

It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American
products?

In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.
Shouldn't we return the favor?
Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these
giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their
profits, their livings? How about leaving American
Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS.

Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting
more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia

Just purchase gas from companies that don't
import their oil from the Saudis.
Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every
time I fill up my tank,\

I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression
want me, my family and my friends
dead.

The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil
Shell......................................
205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco...................... 144,332,000
barrels
Exxon /Mobil........................
130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco.................................
62,231,000 barrels
And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela who’s Dictator
Hugo Chavez hates America and openly avows our economic
destruction!

We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil
revenues!

The U.S. . Currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude
oil per day from OPEC..

If you do the math at $100 per b arrel, that's over $550
million PER DAY

$200 BILLION per year! handed over to OPEC, many of
whose members are our confirmed enemies!

It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel
or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not
import Middle Eastern oil
Sunoco.........................0 barrels
Conoco........................0 barrels
Sinclair.........................0 barrels
BP/Phillips..................0 barrels
Hess..............................0 barrels
ARC0............................0 barrels
Maverick.....................0 barrels
Flying J.......................0 barrels
Valero.......................... 0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA *.......0 barrels
*Sold at Wal-Mart <

Not only that but they give scholarships to all children
in their town who finish high school and are legal US
citizens.

All of this information is available from the U.S.
Department of Energy and each company is required to
state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally
millions of gas buyers.

With the help of the Internet, it's really simple to
do.

Now, don't wimp out at this point..Keep reading and I'll
explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty
people..

If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 =
300).

And those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 =
3,000).

And so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth
generation of people,

we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!
If those three million get excited and pass this on to
ten friends each, then 30 million.

If it goes one level further, you guessed it.

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of
the USA !

Again, all you have to do is forward this message to 10
people.
How long would that really take you?
If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people,
within one day all 300 MILLION people could theoretically
be contacted during the next eight days.