[StBernard] House to vote on NSP Termination Act Today

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 17 17:33:52 EDT 2011

" WASHINGTON - The U.S. House of Representatives today will consider a bill
to end the Neighborhood Stabilization Program, a program which provides
funding to help communities deal with large numbers of foreclosures and
abandoned properties."

Jer Responds: Yeah, good! Because to give the home away after someone lost
their job or though illness by selling it to someone who doesn't own a home
(after all it IS a right to OWN a home, correct??) or by collecting a
whopping $100 to move in free is an injustice to taxpayers.

I've heard a low life at Wal-Mart talking to another low-life (no race
mentioned here) and bragging about the free cell phone he got from the
government (for example vis' a' vis' Assurance plan-medicaid, low-income
requirement).

http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/HowToQualify.aspx ) I had been
looking at the line of phones there thinking about upgrading (Yes, actually
it would be a cost to ME for another phone to replace the one I've lost!
(and that's another story I'll tell later about the low life (no race
mentioned here) who found it in the Wal-Mart Parking lot and never turned it
into a Wal-Mart employee after calling me for a reward!).

I didn't think having a digital phone was a RIGHT, because if it was, years
ago, the government could have sent everyone a bagful of quarters for pay
phones so that they can stay on the phone rapping about Saturday night!

More GIVEAWAYS at tax-payer's expense.

If you've got a good story to tell, share it with us. Plenty people don't
get first hand experiences about injustices these days (ex. Internet and
mail "stories which ARE not true" such as Urban Legends).

--jer--