[StBernard] Court Appeal Status

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 24 10:21:59 EDT 2011

Debbie,

Please forward this e-mail to our concerned citizens. The following is a
response I received from Craig Taffaro regarding the current status of the
Parish's appeal in Judge Berrigan's court:

The appeal is filed. 5th circuit won't address it until Judge Berrigan
releases it. Judge Berrigan won't release it as long as she sees actions by
parish got that indicate efforts to stop it or while she is receiving
additional motions by the plaintiffs.

We have a constitutional expert giving us some legal review and guidance.
Thanks
Craig

Thanks,

Dana Arcement