[StBernard] CITIZEN'S MEETING - MONDAY MARCH 28 -- HEARING MARCH 29

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 28 10:51:44 EDT 2011

Hi EVERYONE

Our Hearing tomorrow was canceled because Craig will be out of town tomorrow and he needs to be present so that he can be called on the stand to be questioned about the expired permits. WE WILL CANCEL OUR CITIZEN MEETING TONIGHT until we know our court date, we would like to have our meeting the night before our court date. We are working on many other issues as well and are awaiting some information so that we can best inform you. We will email you all with a date and time for next meeting...

Thanks so much
Judy