[StBernard] Saints Season Ticket Seat Changes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 29 08:37:15 EDT 2011

>I don't care if the average playing years is 4 years or 20, I don't

>care if

an injury forces one from ball-playing any longer, because what I care about
is fairness to the fans who must fork out exuberant sums of money for
entertainment at the fan's expense (literally and figuratively).

If/when the prices get too high, fans will not buy tickets, pure and simple.

But thank you Jer for caring about them. However, remember * fairness to
the fans who must fork out exuberant sums* there is no *must* there. People
are not forced to buy football tickets. It's something they choose to do.

JY

BL wrote: " of course, this is just my opinion and I could be
wrong."

Jer Responds: Indeed, not, BL. You are correct in your thinking--on
point!

Unions might as be "onions or bunions" because they can really stink
up the
world or cause lots of pain to someone with their greed and ability
transfer greed.