[StBernard] Apt complex permits ruled illegal

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 1 18:22:29 EDT 2011

Judge Buckley hearing today in citizens lawsuit against parish. News media,
GNO Fair Housing and Times Picayune were also there. Many thanks to our
attorneys for doing an excellent job.

Thanks to all who showed up in red to support our cause. Also, thanks to
those who were not afraid to stand up for their rights and be listed as
plaintiffs along with Dana, Judy and myself.

This is another battle, but not the war. Please continue to be stand up and
be counted by participarting in our Citizens Now group against this federal
intrusion on our rights.
--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY