[StBernard] Provident apt complexes - Court hearing Fri Apr 8 - 9:30

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 5 00:00:48 EDT 2011

RED SHIRT ALERT - FRIDAY COURT HEARING

by DanaArcement <http://connect.nola.com/user/DanaArcement/> , 04/04/11 3:06
PM There is a hearing set for this Friday, April 8th, 9:30 a.m., in Judge
Buckley's court (the large courtroom), regarding the apartments. THIS WILL
BE A VERY INTERESTING COURT HEARING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS, SO WE WANT
EVERYONE TO ATTEND, WEARING THEIR RED SHIRTS. This hearing will be relative
to Provident Realty's refusal to comply with St. Bernard Parish's order to
cease and desist all work on the apartments because PROVIDENT'S BUILDING
PERMITS HAVE BEEN DECLARED TO BE INVALID, as of our last hearing on last
Thursday. BATTLING IT OUT AT THIS HEARING THIS FRIDAY WILL BE ST. BERNARD
PARISH AGAINST PROVIDENT REALTY. AGAIN, THIS WILL BE A VERY INTERESTING
HEARING. YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS! PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING, WEARING YOUR
RED SHIRT, TO SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO "STOP" THESE APARTMENTS FROM BEING BUILT.
We thank everyone for their continued support. s/Dana Arcement

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY

we're back home!