[StBernard] Important COUNCIL MTG TUES APR 5 - 7PM COME/WEAR RED

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 5 00:02:02 EDT 2011

This is a regularly scheduled meeting. HOWEVER, just learned Judge Berrigan
is holding a hearing tom Tues Apr 5 with Provident and St Bernard parish.
Apparently this will not be an evidentary hearing so she will not hear any
evidence. Surprise. She has done this in the past. Previously St Bernard vs
Provident was going to be in St Bernard parish court hearing this week with
the parish suing Provident re the illegal permits.

We don't know if this will affect OUR lawsuit set for Friday in Judge
Buckley's court regarding our recent victory of Citizens against Provident
re: illegal permits. This is just another step to stop us from exposing
Provident's illegal procedures.

PLEASE, PLEASE - start flipping this email and making PHONE CALLS and lets
get a sea of RED at the council meeting to voice our concerns.

WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD. WEAR RED.

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY

we're back home!