[StBernard] Friday Hearing cancelled - see Dana's note below. I'm fuming!! I will not give up

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 7 20:27:09 EDT 2011

Hearing Tomorrow Cancelled in Buckley's Court by DanaArcement, 04/07/11 2:22
PM I have just been advised that the hearing that was scheduled to occur in
Judge Buckley's court for tomorrow, Friday, April 8, 2011, regarding St.
Bernard Parish vs. Provident Realty, has been cancelled. This hearing was
originally set to address our ruling on last Thursday in Judge Buckley's
court, wherein we PROVED, (and Judge Buckley agreed, adjudged and ordered),
that Provident's building permits were, in fact, issued by St. Bernard
Parish to Provident Realty "illegally." Tomorrow's hearing in Judge
Buckley's court was cancelled because Provident is now trying to have Judge
Berrigan rule that Judge Buckley's court was not the PROPER court in which
to have our (Chateau Lafitte) hearing, that that hearing should have been
held in Judge Berrigan's court. And one of the reasons Provident is
claiming, in their court filing that we were served with today, that our
(Chateau Lafitte) hearing should have been held in Judge Berrigan's court is
because we are racists. Just that simple. We're all racists. This is truly a
SAD DAY IN AMERICA, FOR ALL AMERICANS, if Provident succeeds (and I'm sure
they will, as they have been given the "Royal Treatment" with everything
else so far) in having our lawsuit "illegally, unjustly, and in violation of
our constitutional rights," transferred to her court. But....if they do,
here's my message to Provident Realty: We'll see you in Judge Berrigan's
court! s/Dana Arcement

PLEASE - PLEASE - PASS THIS EMAIL AND INFO ONTO OTHERS.
HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN AMERICA ? ?
--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY