[StBernard] N.O.W. YOU KNOW

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 12 14:06:42 EDT 2011

Well, if you want to shoot holes in this... Jackson Barracks is not the
headquarters for the Army or the Marines, NASA Michoud Assembly "Built" fuel
tanks for the Space Shuttle... which I believe has taken its last flight.
Who is Marathon Oil... and what expansion are they talking about.... is this
Murphy Oil that we are fighting with over a definition of "Green Space" to
keep them from spreading closer to our homes now that they have bought out
the homeowners for the houses they destroyed with a massive and negligent
oil spill.

R/
Laura Napolitano
Management Analyst (1.2) Civilian
Business Financial Management
SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
New Orleans Office
Commercial (504) 697-2621  DSN 647-2621
email:  laura.napolitano at navy.mil

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you
really stop to look fear in the face."
- Eleanor Roosevelt