[StBernard] CAN VITTER HELP

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 16 13:28:21 EDT 2011

all, has anyone sought VITTER's assistance with regard to the housing
projects? This is a tirade I responded to him this morning about the budget
cuts and such.... I just had to rant!!! POLITICIANS!

R/
Laura Napolitano
Management Analyst (1.2) Civilian
Business Financial Management
SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
New Orleans Office
Commercial (504) 697-2621  DSN 647-2621
email:  laura.napolitano at navy.mil

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you
really stop to look fear in the face."
- Eleanor Roosevelt