[StBernard] Finally A New Roadrunner Cartoon

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 30 19:41:53 EDT 2011

This was great. I'm reminded by seeing this where many of the gags you see
in The Simpsons come from. So many of today's animators - and in recent
years - owe a lot to Chuck Jones and the Looney Tunes animators at Warner
Bros. so many years ago. I'm also a big fan of Pinky and the Brain...and
Animaniacs. Very much in the same genre of animation and writing.

John