[StBernard] TUES MAY 3 COUNCIL MTG 7PM - BE THERE - WEAR RED

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 2 16:51:38 EDT 2011

Once again our officials must hear and SEE us. Please attend Tuesday and
read details below.
EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW THE SAME RULES AND THE PARISH HAS THE POWER TO STOP
THIS.

WE VOTE!! PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE ON YOUR MAILING LIST IN ST BERNARD
PARISH.

Everyone needs to contact ALL parish officials and tell them NOT TO RE-ISSUE
PROVIDENTNEW BUILDING PERMITS!!!! GO TO THE COUNCIL MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT
AND SIGN UP TO LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD AND TELL OUR OFFICIALS NOT TO
RE-ISSUE PROVIDENT'S BUILDING PERMITS.