[StBernard] GRAND OPENING MAY 5: Gazebos in Torres Park in Chalmette

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 6 10:26:23 EDT 2011

Perhaps it would be appropriate to find so many signatures now in the mist
of restructure to do so. Parc Chenier was a more "non-political" sounding
name (although I never knew WHO Chenier was and I lived in St. Bernard since
early 70's).

Yes, Change da name away from wealthy "Morris Bart wanna-bees" and give it a
name of Chenier or at least some average person but who made such a great
impact on St. Bernard Parish over many years.

--jer--