[StBernard] Whats Wrong?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 12 21:20:37 EDT 2011

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run
this country!!!!!! Both Republicans & Democrats

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless
etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Chile , Pakistan, Libya, Egypt
and Turkey .. And now Japan Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed ! income&# 39; receive no aid nor do
they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour
Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!
We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for
the adoption of foreign orphans.
AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going
to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without
treatment -etc,etc.

They have 'Benefits' for people on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining
up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other
countries.

Sad isn't it?

99% of people won't have the guts to forward this.
I'm one of the 1% -- I Just Did