[StBernard] Attorney General Opinion

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 20 07:30:01 EDT 2011

The problem here is a lack of trust.

We elect these people to make these decisions for us so that not everything
has to go to a vote of the people. The more we look to have elections for
something like garbage collection, the more it shows a lack of trust in the
"leadership".

Of course, in this case, I think it is a lack of trust in the leadership and
the service provider.