[StBernard] Growing The Economy, Improving Education Outcomes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 28 12:33:37 EDT 2011

I'm not gonna bad mouth this but:

>the move will create 22 direct jobs in the tech park

(from the link)

It's not great but I guess better than nothing.

JY

Dear Friends,

This week we announced another great economic development win for
Baton
Rouge and our entire state. BitRaider, a digital media company that
offers
Netflix-style streaming for video games, is moving to Baton Rouge
from
Florida.

BitRaider cited tax incentives and strong economic development
programs for
its decision to move to Louisiana. As I told the Baton Rouge
Business Report

<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c7873%7c9390%7c791501&
digest=Q16lp3FtXuVqPErsLOFFEA&sysid=1
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c7873%7c9390%7c791501&
%0Adigest=Q16lp3FtXuVqPErsLOFFEA&sysid=1> > , the high-paying jobs that
accompany
these innovative digital ventures also mean more opportunities for
our
children to find high-paying careers right here in Louisiana.