[StBernard] Proud to be white

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 29 13:05:54 EDT 2011

True story. Recently my wife and I went to the movies, were in an expected
long line on the first day showing of the new Pirates of the Caribbean
movie. I struck up a conversation with a gentleman who turns out he works
for the Department of Justice. To make a long story short, I learned he
does a lot of "statistical/crime data base" work for DOJ. So, I end up
asking him a question about the subject of "white on black" crime. His
reaction: it was a kind of chuckle and said (and I precisely quote) "there's
really no such thing as white-on-black crime or at least not to the point
where we can produce a consistent statistic on it." My reaction to him was
"wow, just what I always presumed." He continued to nod his head in
agreement.

John Scurich