[StBernard] [St Bernard] St. Bernard News ad rates - Ouch!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 5 11:10:23 EDT 2011

That may seem high but it is free and it is sent out to every home in the
parish plus available in most local stores. Unlike the TP that Businesses
pay dearly for their ads and it is suppose be in a Thursday Flyer to sent to
all Homes in ST Bernard. I live in the heart of Chalmette and never do we
get it on a regular bases. Maybe once or twice a month. So you know if you
put it in the St Bernard news it will be available to all that is
interested. It does not make the cost feel better but you do get what you
pay for!
Liz S