[StBernard] Provident advertising one set of the apts.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 6 12:42:34 EDT 2011

"Faux" equals crappy materials....trash! I have to laugh because there's no
such thing as "faux granite." It's either granite or it's not. If it's not
granite then what is it? Soapstone, formica, what?

Also, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that at each of their
website's links that all the photos of the people shown are ALL minorities?
Not one white person. Hmmm, how interesting...and revealing! How
interesting for a development that brags to attract a mix of all ethnic
backgrounds. Maybe that's true among all minorities.

We'll see how long it takes for this place to start looking like a dump. In
New Orleans they built those beautiful townhome developments for mixed
income families (99% black with a few Hispanics). They were beautiful when
completed just 2 to 3 years ago. Anyone recently drove by them? Not
looking as good today, are they?

5 years, that's all I give it - 5 years...and they'll be looking like the
old Village Square area. Why? You can't change people's nature. People do
not respect that which they do not own. And as long as Provident keeps
getting the federal checks, what do they care? Like I said...5 years!