[StBernard] Obama Health Care Cost

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 12 11:52:27 EDT 2011

In reponse to the tax imposed on selling a home after 2012, Hear is another
tax hidden behind the Obama Health Care.

There is a " Tanning Tax", yes it you do any business with a tanning salon
or a beauty shop that has a tanning bed you now are requried to pay a 10%
tax on services or tanning products. I was told by a salon proprietor that
the governmwent attempted to put a tax on cigarettes and cosmetics but they
were unsussessful with those.

I challenged it at first because "services" are not usually taxed.

How much more will be coming our of the cracks.