[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 12 23:10:52 EDT 2011

First he runs for state senate and loses. Four years later, instead of going
for the same position, he takes advantage of low population in St. Bernard
to run parish council. On the council, he steamrolls his way to take over
the rebuilding of the hospital. Now, with no experience in law enforcement,
he wants to be sheriff?

He's running an unethical campaign.

He just smells fishy to me, kind of like Mike Bayham.

I don't know that Pohlmann is better, but at this point, I would not have
Landry as my first choice.

Sheriff tends to be a "lifetime" position, so I would really be looking for
someone who is as squeaky clean as possible.

Westley