[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 14 10:38:01 EDT 2011

>Landry ran for senate against Walter Boasso eight years ago.

Well hell Westley, that was before Katrina. Perhaps afterward he thought he
could serve the people better on the local level instead of at the state
level.

>Even without the Meraux Foundation mess, would you say Stephens was a

>good sheriff?

i'll say yes, *in his way*. Think of a benevolent dictator.

I've always thought of Auderer as a pompous ass. He struck me that way with
the school board also. I had an occasion to talk with him a bit when he
supt of the schools, when he was waiting for someone having a procedure done
at CMC. I was waiting on my mom to have a procedure done. I asked him a
few questions about the schools and he deigned to look down his nose at me
and give me some short dismissive reply. I got up then to walk out of the
waiting room and said to him "you must not know who I am" and he said "oh
who are you?: and I replied "someone who votes...on your school board
issues." I got up and left.