[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 15 07:41:41 EDT 2011

Thanks Gene-hope you are doing well, its been a long time !!

Wayne

That's the way I feel also Gene. I know Wayne told me there's going
to be
an Alliance for Good Govt. debate but he's not sure of the date yet
but
maybe as more people see him and hear him they'll have an open mind.

JY

Let me just say,
I grew up down the street from the Landry family. And the whole
family is a
class act. The sons follow in their Dads footsteps Mr. Floyd
whenever you
needed anthing or someone to talk to he was there. And his sons
are
fine
men and dedicated to the parish just like their Dad. So cut out
all
of the
crap and give Wayne a chance

Regards,