[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 16 07:57:57 EDT 2011

I'm not sure about the signs on properties without owner's permission and I
haven't yet seen a Landry sign attached to another candidates so I can't
comment on if it's true or not, BUT I sit in an office 3 feet from the Dean
that gave Landry permission to put his campaign sign on the three sided
billboard and the only stipulation was he could only use 2 of the 3 sides
leaving the one for Lynn Oaks School. I'm not sure where the person who
posted this post got or gets their information from, but signs on the ground
were never discussed. The Deans gave permission to use the 2 sides of the
billboard, signs on the ground were NEVER discussed. And Landry complied
with that. (1st person information). Anyone wishing to verify this
information call 682-5245 and speak to a Dean.

Thanks,
Warren Jacob