[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 18 15:56:53 EDT 2011

Westley,
You are correct about the voters of St Bernard. Lynn Dean does carry
a lot of weight, people are interested in what he thinks. I felt it was not
my place to discuss who he supports. And yes it was Troy and as you noticed
Troy Dean has already answered that question in a post. He had discussed it
with his grandfather. I care very much about the truth regardless of who
it's about. I just wish people would research the facts instead of putting
anything out there. That was my whole reason for responding to the post. Not
to discuss who Lynn Dean supports but to let everyone know the truth about
something that was said that might misguide a voter regardless the
candidate.

Warren