[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 19 08:07:38 EDT 2011

>nd certainly it is not to be interpreted as a public endorsement.

Who on earth EVER said having a sign WAS a public endorsement by the older
Dean?????

That's just like the nonsense that someone went to the HSD job fair and
Wayne Landry took their resume and said they weren't qualified for anything.
Yet when you read the article in the St. Bernard Voice about the Job Fair,
you read that Tracie Gravolet and Tim were handling that, as is appropriate
since *they* are the FMOL employees, one in HR, the other being the CEO.

JY

Gene, I think you've over interpreted the situation. It wasn't the
Deans
someone was taking a shot at. I think the shot taken here was at
the truth
to be provided to the voters. I appreciate Troy Dean clarifying
things in
that it was he Wayne Landry sought support from and not Mr. Lynn
Dean. As
stated previously, yes, that does make a big difference. And your
words,
the elder Deans "would have" approved this, is both an admission and
confirmation that the elder Deans either don't know about this or
know
little about it, and certainly it is not to be interpreted as a
public
endorsement.