[StBernard] FW: Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 20 10:19:39 EDT 2011

Wayne,

As you requested, you have been removed from the list (at the bottom of
every email is instruction on how to remove yourself).

Still, should you decide to rejoin the list, it only means that you will
continue to receive postings via email. It does not mean that you must
reply to any or every comment posted where you are the subject matter, nor
does your removal mean others will stop posting about you. If I were a
candidate for public office, I would want to know every possible source
where people could be talking about me and what they are saying. But if you
have supporters who remain on the list, I'm sure they can forward to your
anything that is said - as well as defend you.

Westley