[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 23 08:18:33 EDT 2011

Conferred? To equate to an endorsement? Stretching, really stretching.
Wouldn't take that to mean an endorsement, but take it on its face as the
elder Dean telling his grandson who now runs the company to do as he sees
fit.

I cannot recall where I heard this saying but it goes something like
"placing more value on something than its face is the basis on which
tricksters depend for their success." Warren, I am not at all accusing this
situation as some sort of con by Landry, just pointing out that sometimes it
is best to take things on their face rather than make more out of it than it
is. Otherwise we can mislead ourselves into believing something that is
not.

Very best of luck and good fortune to everyone who is running for office.