[StBernard] Shocking new footage...please watch!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 23 08:23:21 EDT 2011

Levees.org just discovered footage we just had to share.

Although the information contained in this video is not new, most of the footage you are about to see is new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNtA-5C5m0 <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BljGMh497%2Ffi1pbVKZa%2Fb%2FQvTCD%2BBdL3>

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/1625/images/03bel-vi.jpg> Even as the New Orleans region was still drying out after the federal levees failed, the Corps of Engineers awarded an elite engineering group a grant to conduct what appears to be a PR show to repair the Corps’ damaged reputation.

The grant steered money to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) who, in turn, presented dozens of powerpoints nationwide apparently designed to mislead the American public on what caused the August 2005 flooding.

These taxpayer funded presentations explained how the damage occurred, but negected to explain who was responsible.

(Levees.org discovered the details regarding this multi million grant in a request under FOIA.)

It’s bad enough that the presentations contained lies and spin to shift blame for the flooding away from the Corps and onto the people of New Orleans.

You the taxpayer also paid for it.

Again, the information is not new, but most of the footage you are about to see is new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNtA-5C5m0 <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=1PvLKPJX0RM1qIM%2BrfESivQvTCD%2BBdL3>

Not wishing to present anything ‘out of context' we have uploaded a 15-minute segment – the longest that YouTube allows - of the full 80-minute presentation and you can see even more of the travesty for yourself.

Don’t take our word for it. If you want to see the entire 80-minute presentation, write to me. We will burn a DVD and send it to you.

Thank you for your support of Levees.org.

We’re winning.

Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.org
www.levees.org <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VUeebFfjtWbyB2e2htgLhvQvTCD%2BBdL3>

Click here for response to Levees.org’s request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Scroll to page 3. See Phave IV.
levees.org/files/FOIA-Grant-to-ASCE.pdf <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=sHD0vRmbqz2%2BMhzGXlS4xfQvTCD%2BBdL3>

Click here for excerpt from full 80-minute presentation by ASCE.
www.levees.org <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ISJeCJMzZX7rCZ%2Fjs6yaMfQvTCD%2BBdL3>

TO DONATE TO OUR PROGRAM TO INSTALL HISTORIC PLAQUES AT BREACH SITES, CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/jVNuZc <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hlsV9Wk8tP0sQLJE1Y5FP%2FQvTCD%2BBdL3>

New York Chapter
bhschaffer at levees.org