[StBernard] St. Bernard Elections

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 29 15:42:47 EDT 2011

Meraux foundation is a private foundation. You are on the Board until a
majority of members remove you. That is, it takes three out of five to
remove a member. Remember how the appointments came about, Wayne Cresap, sal
gutierrez, Torres, etc. magically appeared. Just do the research in TP
articles. Appointment to the private foundation board had nothing to do with
being Sheriff. It had more to do with.....