[StBernard] Hooray for Florida!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 24 08:27:24 EDT 2011

Wow, Ben. This confused me. I suppose, I can simplify things as what the
Almighty would do to Florida and run it as Governor, (but, however, it can
be applied to any place in our universe!)<G> (no reflection on the good job
that the present governor of Florida, Rick Scott is doing. However,
wrong-doing can be considered by anyone and God as a matter to be
"exorcised" from existence.

When you say "gods", I suppose they are pseudonyms for the "god-less" who
run our country and apply secular laws?

Go Saints!!
this sounds so familiar---could it be because this is the exact same way
some "gods" would run Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas---not to
mention many of the fruitcake northern states who basically are allowed to
run themselves while the "gods" spend their time in sexual rendezvous and
can't be found for days??? Ben WhoDat