[StBernard] Who wants to help St. Bernard Become a Millionaire?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 4 09:04:16 EDT 2011

St. Bernard Project does good work, but at some point our community should be able to move forward without being treated like a charity case, serving as other's community service hours. At some point Hotel Hope (Camp Hope) should close and allow the neighborhood to go forward without all the rebuild volunteers. I wouldnt want that in my neighborhood. Six years is enough. Also, IMO, don't think they hire many locals; mainly out of towners profiting or out of town suppliers profiting. wonder what they pay other positions, if the assistant to the controller is listed at $45 - $52 thousand.
if the assistant makes that much, how much do the others make?
http://www.worknola.com/jobs/view/2133/Assistant-Controller