[StBernard] Lynn Dean endorses Barry Bernadas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 15 09:05:26 EDT 2011

I see former State Senator Lynn Dean has come out and endorsed Barry
Bernadas for Sheriff. This is precisely why months ago I raised an issue
regarding the Wayne Landry signs going up on the billboard down by the
junction. I recall someone asking the dumb question: what difference does
it make which Dean (the younger or elder) was giving permission.

Now does everyone see the difference? For some time the impression was
being created that the elder Dean, Lynn Dean, was backing Landry. Today we
finally know the truth. And I think we can all conclude it now look dumb
for Wayne Landry signs to remain at the Poydras junction on Dean's property.