[StBernard] after the election - FOCUS: LLT lots - HRQL Committee

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 20 09:27:41 EDT 2011

The DRAFT proposal by Waggoner and Ball was presented to the HRQL at the
September 21, 2011 meeting, viewable on the SBPG website or at link here

http://sbpg.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=4e1976b66103288029ba453828399f17
<http://sbpg.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=4e1976b66103288029ba453828399f1
7>

The PowerPoint presentation is viewable here: .

http://www.scribd.com/doc/69265973/St-Bernard-Parish-Proposed-LLT-Property-r
edevelopment-ideas
<http://www.scribd.com/doc/69265973/St-Bernard-Parish-Proposed-LLT-Property-
redevelopment-ideas>

As with any major / master land use development plan, IMO, after all the
community meetings, 'The Plan' should be published and public noticed and
the commission should conduct Public Hearings. It seems the current council
and administration will be making these decisions.